Monday, April 27, 2009

More interior finishes

The end is finally in sight.  Maybe 4 more weeks?  Probably 6 but I am hoping.  We found a couple of light fixtures that I really like, can't wait to see them installed.  The wood floor got a coat of finish so we can see what they are going to look like.  The tile is all done and the painters are starting.  The exterior decks in back are on hold because 2 of the footings settled.  At least it happened now when the outside is still ugly instead of when it was already done right?  Hopefully we will get it fixed this week and be back on track.

The finish carpenter did an awesome job on the bender rail and the fireplace.  I also love the headers above the doors and windows, but I forgot to take a picture.

Dining Light
Ktichen Pendant
Entry Hall Light
Master Bath Floor
Chloe's Shower
Fireplace
Wood Floor

6 comments:

Nate said...

Woo-hoo, everything looks awesome. I like the shower tile.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful Debbie you alwasy find the coolest looking lights. This should be great when you are done.

heidirees said...

Love it!! It is seriously going to be beautiful. I'm super excited for you.

Maili said...

Beautiful!! I love it.. it looks like it is getting closer to being done.. I LOVE your lights for the kitchen.. can't wait to see the "final masterpiece!"

Linda Barton said...

Deb,
Everything looks soooo cool! I am glad the end is in sight!